I have always been a fan of the Drive In Theatre!! I have only been about 4 or 5 times total but I LOVE IT. Soo since Ive been taking it real easy Celestial & Brandon figured I'd be able to sit in the back of my car and atleast enjoy a night out. So last saturday thats what we did. Definately beats staying home all the time and well be doing this pretty often till this babies here im sure. We stopped and got dinner and candy and drinks on the way and camped out in the back of the Tahoe. The boys werent totally into the movie and kept jumping from our car to Leshal & Brandons car so we decided to put on Transfomers on the cars Tv with there headphones>> Totally great! Now I just wish they had one closer to us.


2 comments:
I love drive-in movie theatres. they really are a blast form the past, but so fun! your boys are so cute with the headphones on!
llooks like so much fun!
Post a Comment