So today I was pretty convinced that after my appointment I would be headed to the hospital for the cerlage. I have been having about 4 contractions a day and was certain htey have been doing damage =). Anyways when they checked it actually is LONGER (not much but still some) and the top is no longer funneled as much as it was a weeks ago!! YAY!! This is AWESOME news! So Pete asks if its from the medicine Ive been taking. He said NO. They dont work miracles. The contraction stuff just helps a little and the suppositories wont make your cervix longer, It to help it from shorting! Soo Ones again the power of prayer WORKS!! Thanks too everyone thinking of my family this past week. I know this is the reason. Soo for the next two weeks im to do what ive been doing, taking it real easy and keeping my feet up. I asked if he thought Id go to term and he said he cant say, Even with a normal pregnancy you cant predict that, but for now this was the good news I was hoping for. So I cerclage is not in the plan, and wont be as now itll be too late and looks as though well do fine without it!!
3 comments:
Oh, thats wonderful! I'm so glad to hear that!
-Danielle
Yeah!!! It is so nice when they give you good news at the doctor's office!!!
wow! that is wonderful news! we'll keep praying!
Post a Comment