Jan 15, 2009

Bowling!!!




Ive been wanting to take my little men bowling for a while now, but I just hasnt happened. So we finally did it, and I think Jaiden has a new favorite thing =) They've had little plastic bowling sets, but really, that doesnt even come close. They were soo fun to watch. Jaiden kept asking me why he was winning? and Rylan would hold the pose from letting go the ball right up until it knocked down the pins (which took forever), then would turn around yelling either WOO HOO or I DID IT. I did pretty good the first round, for me atleast and even beat Pete, but the 2nd round went down hill. Sheree, Adam, Crystal, and Celestial were there too. Jaiden is upset this morning were not out bowling already. So I think we have a new family activity.


2 comments:

Amy said...

We don't go bowling very ofter but it looks like my boys enjoy as much as yours do!!! If you go during the week to Redrock Station it is pretty cheap too :)

Lauren said...

That looks like fun, I think I will have to take the girls! How's the pregnancy going?