Jan 2, 2009

New Car!!


Soo the insurance got the check out so we were able to go car shopping. We had a few selections : Nissan Armada, Chevy Tahoe, or GMC Arcadia. We made 3 stops and decided on The same model and year as our old Tahoe that was totalled, but this one IS white (Which I totally preffer)has a 3rd row, Much darker interior, and a dvd player. PLUS it way less money. It really worked out. Our insurance picked up our $500 deductable and insurance is actually going down (not much) but not up, even with the accident because this vehicle was finaced for less =) HAHA. YES!! ok, so were not glad that Pete got into an accident but it REALLY worked out for the best. Plus the last was a lease and were buying this one. WIN WIN.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love your new car - Tahoe's are nice!!!

Alli Waldron said...

Congrats on the new car! I love Tahoes - good choice!

Chrissy said...

Sweet deal!! Hook me up with that!!