Jan 15, 2009

Break/Park

The end of last week Crystal was sick, therefore I got a great excuse to take the day off and spend with my boys (Thursday & Friday). I had to take advantage and do something out of the ordinary. So since the weather was Fabulous Thursday we headed off to the park. I planned on staying a while so I packed lunch, a blanket, and a baseball and bat. I had lots of fun with the boys. (It seems it has been forever since we went to the park since every weekend has been cold or weve been busy, and once were off work its getting dark). Heres some pictures of our well enjoyed day!!




3 comments:

Amy said...

It's always nice to go to the park. We have been like 5 times lately since the weather has been so nice!

Chrissy said...

I know what you are saying!! I can't wait for it to get just a bit warmer so we can go to the park All the time!! Good times!!

Marilene said...

how fun!!