Feb 2, 2009

Our Time Spent on Bedrest!

Nohting too exciting has happened in our lives soo far since I stuck at home. I do go to work everyday still and have my legs propped up most of the day. Ive been able to get out of the house a little. Petes been playing in the basketball tournament for our stake and I LOVE going and watching him play. Its the only time I get to. I wasnt going to go but my mom insisted I get out of the house. She told me shed wheel me in a wheelchair and chace after my boys (I told her Id walk =) ) But I was glad to get out.
(Jaiden w/Amber Andersons baby Mavrik)
(One more good thing/ Hot dogs.. So I dont have to cook dinner =) )

I got out for a doctor appt (Although not glad when I saw another doctor , mine was delivering, and she told me Im gaining to much weight and that throughout the rest I should only gain 5 more lbs. >> What, my baby will gain more then that. Plus, look thorugh my records lady, I GAIN during pregnancy and MY doctor never complains (60 with Jai, 40 with Ry) UGH!! But overall ok.

I give my boys haircuts about every two weeks and they were getting a little scruffy looking. I debated calling my sister to cut there hair but figured I could sit on the stool while doing it. Keep in mind Pete was off at basketball. I should of just waited =( So I doing Rylans and finish up and throw him in the bath then get to Jaiden. He must have snuck off with the trimmer and took it straight to the top of his head. I had no choice but to shave my baby BALD!! He looks like a little cancer patient. When I took him out of the bath I dry Ry hair and he asks why im not drying his. I laugh, knowing he doenst realize what I meant when I said I got to cut it all off. So I told him to go look in the mirror " Ahh, weres my hair at" is what he had to say about it. Although he thinks he looks cute/ Not so much!! And hes liking hte attention of everyone rubbing his little head.
(You can see his bald head a little in this picture)

Since I cant be moving around much, when Pete is gone. My kids resort to TV or XBOX most of the time becuase that keeps them from fighting and me from getting up and down over and over again. Heres Ry playing snowboarding!!

Also to help Pete out a little, The boys help me get food out to cook, With Petes help, and Jaiden is incharge of helping clear off the table after meals. Hes been such a great helper!!

4 comments:

Chels Allred said...

aww man! that sucks that you are on bedrest! and im sure its really hard with the little ones home! I bet he looks adorable even with a shaved head. lol

Perry Family said...

your mom is precious..she's such a wonderful lady! i loved when mark played b-ball...so glad the stake keeps it up!! love how the boys help cook...so cute!

Shannon said...

I love the pics! We've had hair issues over here, too. I know how you feel. It's so sweet that Jaiden's such a good helper. And that look on his face as he's playing a game....classic! I love it! LOL

I know it must be so hard, being on bedrest. If you need anything to help occupy your time (as though your kids don't probably do plenty of that)I have tons of books about everything from babies/pregnancy to parenting to fantasy stuff. Let me know if you need anything. :)

Christene said...

Ugh! That doctor sounds priceless. It still anonoys me that doctors say things like that to women who are obviously healthy and conscious about their bodies. Bed rest is tough. You're doing well, so hang in there. You'll be so happy when this baby comes, healthy and strong!