Feb 23, 2009

Baby Blanket



Soo with all this bedrest Ive found one things atleast to keep me occupied!! I decided to crochet my little girl a blanket. Ive crocheted lines of things in the past and then get frustrated when the ends dont match up and then gave up. So of course this happened again but I would just take it out and fix it. So this blanket took LOTS of time but im am soo glad I finished it and that I made it for MY daughter. Its soo great to see the finished product of a project. Pete asked me last night "What are you going to do when the blankets done". He knows I HATE sitting and doing nothing. I already have the next one in mind. =)

6 comments:

Lauren said...

What a great present for your baby girl!! Good job finishing the project, it turned out great!

Chels Allred said...

that is beautiful!! maybe i can crochet one for my baby. but i have the same problem and i get frustrated when the lines dont match up. i hate the ends. but your blanket looks amazing!

Emily said...

Wow this is awesome Tara!! You did such a good job :) I've never done crochet before, so I think it's it's so cool that you made a whole blanket for your baby girl!!

Perry Family said...

That is beautiful! It is so gorgeous.

Marilene said...

wow! it is so gorgeous! good job! i bet she will treasure it.

The Fleming Family said...

That is beautiful!! Great job! (And I love the ribbon detail too!)
-Danielle