Ok, I know I JUST posted about baby projects, but heres one that my mom and I started about 2 months ago. We worked most of a Saturday and then put it away and finally finished this up last night. I had looked around online and found the idea that I wanted. I REALLY debated just buying this, but for that price I could just buy a whole new car seat.. so I spent a little less than $30.00 in material, ect. I had enough for the car seat, a matching blanket, and I have left overs that im going to make a boppy cover for my blue boppy.
My inspiration>>
http://www.bellababycompany.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=120A
Would have cost $100 before tax/Ship/Handling!!

Heres the car seat one of sisters gave me in the past, and the top is from the car seat I used from the boys.

7 comments:
Too cute!! You are very crafty!!
Oh I want one of those!! I have been looking to buy one and you are right it would have been about $100!! Where did you get the pattern?
-Danielle
I am impressed! I was looking online at those at one point too but was struggling to want to pay the money. Was it easy to make???
Oh my, I'm coveting that one! I absolutely LOVE it...very talented!
Way cute!! You are totally awesome!! I can't tell that you are excited for a girl or anything!!
It looks amazing! Great job:)
Holy cow, I didn't know all this was going on until a few weeks ago! How are you?! I'm sure it's so hard to be down, but you are smart to follow what the dr says and you only want to do what's best for the baby!! I love all your projects, so cute!!! And I love your maternity pictures and your family ones, especially with you and pete kissing, too cute!!
Post a Comment