Oct 25, 2010

Softball!

As I mentioned in a previous post, Ive started Softball.

Me & Tara .. and her fiance Austin

Ready to run to first.

My friend Amber batting (Who lined this all up)

Playing catcher!

Friday was our first game, Or 2 I should say. I have NEVER played softball in my life. Like... not even goofing around. Ok.. maybe in elementary, maybe?? Anyways.. I didnt know alot of the rules or even what the term "ball" was. I do now. Anyways.. I had alot of fun and am glad my friend Amber lined this up. We lost both games but we expected that. My friend Amber, and Tara, and I all have never played. Its a co-ed team but Petes not playing. Hes not huge on baseball and hes got kid duty. The kids were able to run around with the Lichty kids and Maverik and I know they always love that. I played catcher the first game and really liked it. 2nd game I switched and played right outfield... boring.. but good cause I cant catch ;) Ill be practicing with Pete more and have since bought a softball glove since teh baseball glove I used during the game wont be as good obviously.


How nice is this field. Its ALL fake grass. Thats right, no red dirt!


My Biggest Fans

No comments: