Oct 26, 2010

Carving Pumpkins/Party

Every year weve gotten together with my side of the family to carve pumpkins. I think this year we had the most family members. It was chaotic at times but always fun!





Check out Leshal & Brandons pumpkins. There as big as Rylan and weigh more than Jaiden.

Alisha made some chili inside a pumpkin


Wendy made "Mummies with Blood" and "Eye Balls" and I made a Chicken Tortilla Soup.


I was in charge of planning some games for the kids. We played "Hot Pumpkin" to some Scary Music. Bryce Won

Pin the Spider on the Spider wweb.

Bryce won again! I think all the kids, besides Kadence, had fun with the games. She wanted nothing to do with them.

Then it was time to Carve Pumpkins




Pete helped scrap the insides and drew a face but Jai carved it all by himself.

My cute parents


The boys.kids and their pillow fights :)

All the cousins with the pumpkins

No comments: