Oct 12, 2010

Nothing exciting!!

Nothing too exciting has been going on, but I like to blog on a regular basis to look back on. Of course working full time with 3 kids and one in school and playing soccer along with the normal things in life.. we dont really have time to ever be bored either. So Ill take it :) Heres some of the day to day weve been up to lately......


As much as my puppy makes me crazy, You gotta admitt.. hes adorable!! I have fallen in love with this guy. I never understood why people loved their dogs so much but I do. Hell be one next month so hes moving out of the puppy stage and obeys alot better now. He still makes me crazy but.. well keep him ;)
My front room hasnt been furnished and I wanted a new kitchen table that Kadence can sit at.. along with others My family is 5 so I really wanted a 8 seater. I didnt want to spend any extra money since were in the slow season at work. So I decided to sell stuff we had and didnt use on craigslist and tehn turn around and buy stuff I wanted. So heres the stuff I got.. with no money out of pocket ;) My new couches and kitchen table!!



Weve been trying to get Rex out to the dog park. My kids love it as much as he does. Hes finally to the point her doesnt hide under the bench. He runs and has a great time.

Jaiden is still his exhausted self. Some days hes extra cranky but refuses to go to bed early. Others hes out at 7:00, Like in the picture ;) Poor Baby!



Pete & I havent had a date night in a while.. this is the closest to it...

We went to the batting cages last night!! I love it! I love the fun atmosphere and I love hitting the ball. Im starting a softball league in 2 weeks and have NEVER played. I need some practice. After last night I feel a little more confident that at least I can HIT the ball. Im hoping to go a few more times before it starts.
Or course Pete made me look like crap :) I swear.. this guy isnt even a fan of baseball and hes great at it!!


I dont know why but I LOVE watching him play sports. I thinks hes SOO hot. I think its because its somehting he does well and is confident in and it just such a big turn on.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

So we love the drive-in and go every chance we get!! And that's great about Craigslist. I use it lots too!! Cute furniture!