Oct 18, 2010

Our Fun Filled Weekend

In Short:
Friday night> Fall Festival
Saturday> Heart Walk then stright to double header games 10:40 & 1:20




Every year my boys have their minds made up on what they want to be for Halloween, and every year it never fails, its something with guns or swords. Typical. But I cant compalin. What mom wouldnt want 2 boys to be her protectors ;) Look at Jais fighting hands and Ry was growling in this picture!

Jaidens Elementary School hosted a Fall Festival that Jaiden has been talking about for weeks. We went Friday night.


They did a LITTLE trunk or treating. Only about 5 cars :)

Checked out the inside of a fire truck

Played some games


They won fun prizes


Ate some cotton candy.

And they did go through there first haunted house without mom and dad. I got a video of them coming out. Jaiden said it was scary but didnt seem to scared. Rylan came out asking me to fix his costume back, but once I asked him about it he stared to cry ;( but only for like one second.


Saturday Morning- Heart Walk with Mom,Sheree, Jade, and Kadence. Kadence was a real stinker for a good part of the walk and I almost called Pete to drive the 2 minutes from our house and pick her up, well I did but then decided to stick it out.





Literally right after the walk, Pete picked us up on the corner and we were off to the first soccer game or the day.

Heres a bottle holder I got a the heart walk that Kadence thought was pretty cool that she could tote around. She wouldnt drink her bottle with it on though

Both boys really hustled and played very well.

After the first game we went to Smash Burger for lunch. Then back for teh second game of the day. The boys did well again, I thought theyd be tired.

Saturday Night we were suppose to go out with friends. But Kadence has been sick the past few days and was still grumpy so we stayed home. I was kinda glad because it had been a long day.


Sunday we enjoyed the rain.
After I (mean mom, ok they didnt complain too much) made us clean for a FULL ONE HOUR ;( we relaxed!

No comments: