Oct 27, 2010

Desert View Trunk or Treat

Tuesday was our Old Ward/ Parents Ward Trunk or Treat. We figured more fun for the kids and wed get to see some friends and some of my sisters were coming too. Why not?





Were ready mom!!! My Treasure Troll/ Star Wars Storm Trooper/ Rafael Ninja Turtle

Kadence wasnt much into getting candy. She wanted to EAT!! She ate a bunch and then every time Id walk anywere near the food, shesd say uuuhhh>> and point to the food!! :)

Rylan getting the good stuff~

Jai always ditches us all cause were too slow. I did get a picture once he was odne though.

Heres how out Trolls hair went down..

I had awesome hairspray that held my sister hair striaght out in a huge mohawk, which is much longer than kandence. So I had planned on straight up like you see a treasure troll. It started off ok
But as you can see.. it didnt end that way. That stuff absolutely would of held. But its painfull. Spary and combing that STIFFNESS. Doesnt work well with a 17 mo old. And shes got a TOUGH head. So I couldnt do it. We settled for a pony on top. Its still cute I think. Maybe well try again.

And as you can see.. she thinks she looks good :) Which is what matters RIGHT?


Were looking forward to lots of more Halloween Fun.
Friday, kids school halloween partys
Saturday out new ward Trunk ot Treat
and Sunday our Neighborhood Trick Or Treating with some of the Family.

No comments: