Oct 29, 2010

Open House

Jaiden Kindergarden Class had a mini Open House on Wednesday right after class. Of course we had to go. Petes been off this week and He picked me up for my lunch break and we headed in. Its kinda sad/pathetic that we didnt know what to do really. We followed in Ms. Ashton (from the daycare) who normally picks up Jaiden. I felt really bad that she knew what to do and I as a parent did not :( But .. life goes on. Jaiden really likes daycare, so much he chose to go back to daycare rather than hang out with Dad (Ok, Ok, Pete did say theyd be working though)

** They sang us 5 songs they had been working on. 4 Halloween ones and of course the Nevada Song (Home means Nevada, Home means the hills).. I got video but my blog sucks and always screws it up :( Ill try facebook.


Waiting for all the parents to come in What a Flirt.. right? Once in there I felt like such a proud mamma. I was excited to see Jai with his class and to sit in his teeny little desk. Im so proud of my big boy and how much is had grown over the years. I LOVE his teacher and think shes the cutest thing. Not only and as a teacher and that she works great with the kids.. but she really is the cutest thing ever!! I really like that he has a ypung, fun teacher, who has a 4 yr old of her own and knows how to relate. I hope Rylan had her next year.

No comments: