

Its that time again.. or cool enough again ;) for the drive ins. We still love em. Of course wed love to go to the regular movies but its cheaper and we dont need a sitter. And most of the time is just fun for something different and the kids love it. All 5 of us in the back of our car (even though its pretty spcious) has become not as comfortable as it used to be. So this time I suggested we park forward. Pete & I stay in out seats and the kids in theirs. I worked out great. Kadence fell asleep on the way there and slept the whole time. And the boys stayed in theirs or came on our laps for a little bit to cuddle, always nice;)
Soo, were excited to get back to the drive ins and be able to watch ALL the movies we want again. There were a few i missed over the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment