Oct 5, 2010

Skate NIght!!

We missed us some skate night! Wendys kids school does skate night once a month and last year we started going toward the end of the year and made sure we went all the time. Its soo fun to go and do something different and my kids love it! Because its through the school my whole family cost $10 with skate rentals and a free pizza/drink for each of us. Not bad right? Normally is $9/person no food included.




I dont wanna be a chicken, I dont wanna be duck, So I "SHAKE MY BUTT" :)



Brothers having fun together Uncle Adam This was a couples dance and you had to hold hands, or get off the floor. Or skate backwards ;) So Jazzy and Jaiden held hands and Rylan and I skated together. Weve been probably 5 times and this is the first time when Ive seen them do this. I felt bad because thhis is the first time Wade wasnt their either. Wendy sent him off to Wisconsin only 2 days earlier :( WORN OUT by all that fun!!

No comments: