This is MY Baby Daddy!!
Ok, so bunch of you have been asking why I just up and made my blog private without much warning. I know alot of people normally will make a post about going private and give people a chance to send their email to get an invite to read. Well I post on facebook but not here. I was wooried and did it right away!! Heres why..
On Saturday at the boys soccer game I glanced at my phone/facebook and had a message "Just curious" from a girl I dont know.
Our messages back and forth are as follows:
Susan Artist Mallek October 15 at 8:45pm Report
...are you really married to Pete Almanza? Also curious how long you've known him?
not expecting you to reply........just be cautious
former girlfriend and mother of his child
Tara Sanders Almanza October 16 at 1:28pm
When did you date? How how is your child?
Sent via Facebook Mobile
Susan Artist Mallek October 16 at 2:56pm Report
last year, till he went crazy on me.......how is the cancer? or was that a lie too...............boy 6 mos.
Susan Artist Mallek October 16 at 2:58pm Report
I am NO home recker, just ALL for protecting women........be careful.........he can be violent
Tara Sanders Almanza October 16 at 5:23pm
I think you have the wrong pete almanza. Sorry
Sent via Facebook Mobile
Susan Artist Mallek October 16 at 6:43pm
Ummm...no. I know what he looks like. Can he be alone with his kids yet, legally? His oldest, Karina, said he kidnapped them some years ago. But since you haven't answered any of my questions, that's ok. Good luck.
Tara Sanders Almanza October 17 at 3:46pm
it just sounds to extreme. Cancer, violet, and then kidnapping his kid that I don't know about...he's never even been gone overnight!! I just want you to find your RIGHT pete almanza. I mean when would he even have the time to date you. Do you even live here. And why if you have a 6 month old are you just now contacing me?
Sent via Facebook Mobile
Susan Artist Mallek October 17 at 5:53pm Report
I am so extremely sorry. I have looked into this more and my Pete Almanza is in Texas. The picture you have on facebook is of his back and he looks the same from the back. Please forgive me.
Well... that was interesting, Right???
Ok .. first off, Maybe you should make sure BEFORE you start problems. (Thankfully I trust Pete enough and we just laughed as first.. then I got weirded out. But what if that wasnt the case. What if he WERE slightly violent, or slight doubt of his devotedness to you.. what then, this could be the last straw.. so She says she no home wrecker... RIGHT LADY?
Of course from the first message I knew she had the wrong Pete Almanza, then as the messages went on it confimred that. I have on my facebook were she was able to see my blog link and I didnt want that at all. I really felt like this girl was a pshyco and that se honestly thought that my "Baby Daddy" was her baby daddy :)
I was seriously weirded out. Also my stats show Im getting a lot of reviews from France ??? I dont know anyone in France. So, theres my reason, but that message was my last straw.
And thankfully, Pete is nobodys Baby Daddy.. but MINE!! :)
So, hopefully it wont be a huge hastle to read my blog here on out but I feel this was needed. Thanks guys!!
1 comment:
Holy Crap that is very creepy! I kinda doubt there even is a Pete in Texas... I wonder why someone would make up something like that.
Post a Comment