




NEW DAY CARE!!
Pete and I put the kids in Day Care last summer. They have been at the same one ever since and have LOVED it, as have we. I saw a new Day Care being built close to home so decided to check it out.
Pros vs. Cons:
Pros:
Closer Total Time 25 min
Cheaper, about $35wk/ plus gas
Smaller classrooms Max 12 kids = More Attention, more disipline
Has pre K Programs
Closer=Less Drive Time=More Mom time w/Kids
Cons:
Further, drive time total round trip about 1 hr 20 min = Less time with Kids
More $
Larger Classes, Jaiden had 28 kids in class at one time, so I know kids are getting away with things and not being noticed.
Boys LOVE their teachers, friends their. vise versus
We loved the old daycare and I actullay had to try hard to hold my tears back their last day but the Pros definately outweighed the cons so it wasnt a hard decision.
Today was their first day at the new school and It took a whole 6 min to get there =D Way better. The boys had to get backpacks and lunch pails (They think there big boys now, so that got them excited for the change). Jaiden went in great this morning, but Ry was a little harder. Not crying but holding my arm as he played as to not let me sneak out. But the teacher got him comfortable playing with her.
They do have the web cam online also that I can watch them throughout the day online like the old daycare. I was really hoping I could watch them the first day but the website is giving me problems and I am SOO frustrated I cant see my babies on their first day. I cant wait till the end of the day for them to tell me what they think about it. ....Counting down the hours.....
3 comments:
yay for the new school! i hope today went good! good luck with the changes.
How did you add the ribbon going down your blog? I am blog retarded and still trying it figure out a couple of things
aww they look so dang cute!!!!! (=
Post a Comment