\So back in January when Pete was still investigating the church we got those little red book of mormons to take with us to Costa Rica so we could read them and not tote around our big Scriptures. It came in very handy. Although since then they havent had much use besides sitting on the floor halfway under bed, since we use our normal, larger scriptures. Well two days ago Jaiden came across them and wanted to tote him "Book of Jesus" around the house. =D I explained to him its the "Book of Mormon" or "Scriptures" Well he slept with them that night, next to his pillow. The next morning he INSISTED that he had to bring them to school with him. I didnt really want him too but I figured that would probably be setting a bad example for him and if he has the desire to bring them with him I had better let him!!! So, he said he would keep them in his backpack, and he did! Right when we picked him up from school he ran to his backpack to pull them out and starts flippin on through 'em like hes reading!! Too Funny. But of course Rylan got upset and Today the two or them packed their own little book of mormon in their backpacks! =)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness...that is the most precious thing ever! How amazing for them to know how special the Book of Mormon is already? WOW!
Post a Comment