

Rylan has pretty much had a Mohawk since day one!! No, I wasnt a little girl, or mom dreaming about how my baby boy would have a mohawk.. It just kinda happened, and It totally fits him and I love it!! My dad once asked me why do I do one kid one way and one the other. Or what made me choose who got what!! I didnt really have a answer. I just kinda always liked that they were totally different hair styles. (I think alot of people find a style they like for their kids and do it for most.. like spiked or shaved or whatever). So its been a LONG time since he asked us that but we decided WHY NOT try it on Jai. I mean I cut my boys hair about every two weeks so whats the worst that could happen. He'll look goofy for a few weeks =) Hes THREE!! O well. So we did it and I have to say I dont hate it but I dont love it. I like the old way better. So by the next haircut Ill probablly shave it off and start over but well see.
No comments:
Post a Comment