
So here I am 61/2 Wks pregnant and SHOWING!! I know they say with each kid its sooner but REALLY NOW? Anyways.. Jaiden mostly tired, Rylan Mostly great!! This one.. Mostly NOT MYSELF!! Im barely in and I can tell im pregnant! Extremely tired.. Cant sleep half night and then exhausted others! Starting to get a morning sickness.. Although its ALL day long! HUNGRY AS A HIPPO last week but started to ease up a little this week. Oh did I mention TIRED! So I know its a lot of complaining but really I dont like being at this stage of pregnancy. You feel all these things but yet you dont look pregnant (Or huge in my case =) I am looking a little pregnant) and you dont get the awesome things that make pregnancy worth it yet.. like feeling the baby kick, or hearing the heartbeat or anything FUN like that. I have first appointment thursday and cant wait. I love my doctor (It Petes Best Friends Dad)! Ok Ok so enough with the compaining>> I have to say there is one or two great things already>> Having a 2 and 3 yr old while pregnant. We debated on telling the boys so soon because its like FOREVER away. But we couldn't resist. My boys are precious. Jaiden layed on my lap the other day and had to double check his positon as to make sure not to SQUISH our baby. Rylan says his baby needs a drink and rubs his belly (OH BOY, the boy wont listen otherwise) They always talk and kiss the baby already. When we eat dinner Jaiden asks questions like> Did the baby like that hamburger mom? I oculd go on and on.. But im sure its mostly cute to Mom and Dad =)
6 comments:
Go ahead and complain away! That's all I do all day every day :) You've still got a few weeks till you get to the good part of pregnancy... hang in there!! You may have an itty bitty belly now, but just wait till you get to the end... you'll look back at this picture and wish you still looked like that!!!
you are so cute! in my mind, this is the perfect place to complain. except i guess if you keep it as a journal, all your kids and grandkids and great... will hear you complaining. o-well :D hope things go well for you with this pregnancy!
OHMYGOSH!! Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you. Your belly is miniscule, and adorable
This is a hard stage of the pregnancy...all I remember is how tired I was all the time...and sleeping was hard through the whole thing too!! I feel you and hope it gets better for you!
Congrats! I didn't even notice at church. How exciting, the boys are so cute.
Your little bump is adorable! You have every right to complain, the first three months are always the worst! It is cute the boys are excited too!
Post a Comment