Sep 3, 2008

The Father loved his son..

A friend sent me this email and as I watched it, I was so touched. Please take a few minutes to watch this video. Its amazing. I know if every one of us watched a video as inspiring as this everyday the world would be a better place.



A son asked his father, 'Dad, will you take part in a marathon with me?'The father who, despite having a heart condition, says 'Yes'. They wenton to complete the marathon together. Father and son went on to joinother marathons, the father always saying 'Yes' to his son's request ofgoing through the race together. One day, the son asked his father,'Dad, let's join the Ironman together.' To which, his father said 'Yes'.For those who don't know, Ironman is the toughest triathlon ever. Therace encompasses three endurance events of a 2.4 mile (3.86 kilometer)ocean swim, followed by a 112 mile (180 .2 kilometer) bike ride, andending with a 26.2 mile (42.195 kilometer) marathon along the coast ofthe Big Island.Father and son went on to complete the race together.



PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO IT PUTS A WHOLE NEW VIEW ON THIS STORY!! It isn't very long!!



http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=8cf08faca5dd9ea45513

3 comments:

Emily said...

WOW! That was amazing - Thank you!!

Perry Family said...

I just love that story! It's amazing and so inspiring!

Janeen said...

That is so touching. I remember seeing them on TV (like on dateline or something) and it's so moving what he does for his son.