Sep 9, 2008

CTR 7

I got my first calling since I was in Young Women =D CTR 7.. Sunday was my first class with the and I was a little nervous but soo excited. I know Im going to learn alot, from the leassons nad them. I have to say I totally lucked out. I get to teach all GIRLS!! THAts right, This week there was only 3 girls but they said sometime theres 5 but there not even a boys name on the role. Yay!! Boys are usually harder..Atleast thats how I see it. Or maybe its cause my girls are AWESOME!! They were soo reverent and raised there hands to answer questions and all. They are soo sweet to. I saw Amee after church and bragged a little. Of course she reminded me next year it'll all change.. but hey thats months away for me to get the hang out it right =D

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

That's exciting!! I bet you are an awesome teacher! You are so cute and Fun!!!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

As one of the Mom's, I am so glad for Hannah to have you as her teacher. You're going to be awesome!!

Brittany said...

You are going to be a great teacher!