Sep 10, 2008

Special Delivery





**Heres the shirts me and the boys wore to tell/show the grandparents our good news!



Special Delivery For the Almanza Family ETA May 16th.

Thats right, Im pregnant with Baby #3 and were totally stoked.(This was the first planned baby, and were surprised how easily it happened for us> I know it was ment to be)

So our baby is due May 16th, which is 7 days after Rylan will turn 3 yrs old.

9 comments:

Perry Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO HAPPY & EXCITED for you!!! How wonderful...what a cute way to announce the new baby!!

Marilene said...

YAY! congrats! i'm so happy for you and your family!

Alli Waldron said...

Congratulations! I bet your boys will be so excited to have another sibling around. Hope everything goes well!

Emily said...

YAY!!!! I'm SOOOO excited for you!!! 3 kids - WOW!! I can barely imagine having 2!! I can't wait to hear how this pregnancy goes... I bet you are SO glad the summer is over!

Lauren said...

Wow! That is great news! I am really excited for your family! Hope you have a smooth pregnancy!

Brittany said...

Congratulations! Do the boys want a brother or a sister?

The Fleming Family said...

Congrats!! I am due the day after you! That should be fun!
-Danielle

Lindsey F. said...

Congratulations Tara!!! Are you hoping for a girl this time? Good luck with everything!

The Mullins said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting. Something in that Vegas water, huh? It totally needs to be a girl, she would be so cute!