We have a SEVEN year old. I cant believe Ive been a mom to this sweet, stubborn (do they go toghether??haha) boy for SEVEN whole years. I am so unbeleivebly happy that you came into our lives Jaiden Jesse. You are such a wonderful spirit to have in our home. I cant image my life without you!
You are an enormous help to me and dad.
You are an EXTREMELY hard worker.
You are smart a can be and dont struggle with homework
You still love Ramen and hot wings over any other food
You love playing video games and start off most morning that way...even before the rest of the family is awake
You still enjoy you weekend naps..probably because that early rising catches up
You are all boy ..You love to climb and jump and arent scared of getting hurt. ** During thanksgiving while riding garndpas fourwheeler I caught you trying to jump it, and thats not all.. You jump you bike and you just got a skateboard.. before you got the basics down very well you out trying to jump and flip. I expect you'll love extreme sports as you get older.
You still preffer milk over most any drink...maybe not Mtn Dew when you can sneek it ;)
This year Im noticing a little more flirting with the girls ;)
You favorite way to be spoiled is having me tickle your back or tumming while watching tv and ask every chance you get
Wed dec. 14th you didnt have school due to parent teacher conference. Marian offered to let you come to your house but I knew you'd have a fun day with mom and dad. Dad had a install that ended up getting put off so I was able to watch you through the survalence camera playing ball and riding your bike and skateboarding.

I LOVED it. Dad took you with him in his work van (which you love) to one of the supply houses to warranty some parts.

Then you two snuck of to do a little mini golf just one on one.

Later that night we ate a Red Robin..your biggest concern was that you would be sung to when they brought your ice cream sundae... they did.
That night we made reaindeer cookies to share with you class the next day for your birthday!
Happy Birthday to a VERY SPECIAL seven year old. I love you more than you know!!
Love Mom
BTW> If your wondering why your hair if a wreck on your birthday..its because when I tried to do it in the morning you told me since its your birthday you shouldnt have to do it if you dont want to , and since almost every other day of the year thats one of your least favorite things to do.. I figured you were right. Of course It drove me nuts all day long ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment