Rylan is pretty much obsessed with "BEYBLADE : Let it rip"
It kinda happened overnight really. I mean.. I dont really even know what ti is. Hes been into watching Netflix from my phone and he obviously came across it. It kinda reminds me of dragon ball z. Well.. for as much as I ve payed attention. He spent ALL weekend being creative. He turned it all and drew, colored, cut and glued for hours. He even went out running errands with the white strip glued to his nose. He so creative I just LOVE it. I own 1 scraf.. thats it. Its grey. He came downstairs wearing it and asked were my white one is. I told him I dont have it and that scarves are more girly (I know.. some guys wear them but no many 5 yr old boys in Vegas). Soo.. We impovised. Paper towels make OK scarves ;)
All he talks about these days is BeyBlade and Ninjago.Kadence has been harder to get to sleep latey. Since we ditched the crib have to lay with her till she falls most the way to sleep.. thankfully only about 50% of the time. Saturday.. I was crabby and needed my nap. Pete sent me upstairs with the boys as he dealt with her. I woke up from my nap to see her sleeping sitting up on the couch. Oh Dad!! He didnt dare move her. haha



No comments:
Post a Comment