Friday night my parents invited us to go to The Live Nativity. I invited Rose to come also. We bundled up of kids and brought hot chocolate. The kids were surprisingly (mostly Kadence) really good for the 30 min wait before and the 30 min show. Jaiden had to pee at the very end and started buncing (probably the whole half of our stadium seats haha). Other than that it was fabulous. Im glad we could enjoy it and have to kids be reminded why we celebrate Christmas. After the kids got to pet the animals for a minute and then we headed indoors to see and the manager displays. Fun Night out with the Family!
Saturday morning we started the day with Cleaning the church. I was impressed with my little hard working babes ;) We then went to Rose's house to set up Christmas. She watched the kids for HOURS (Literally, from about 2:30-8:30) while Pete and I enjoyed christmas shopping. We were one week from Christmas and had only about 10% of the kids gifts.) It was fun..kinda like a date night!! Thanks Rose. Christmas can now come!!



No comments:
Post a Comment