Ok.. so call me a bad mom if you want but Ive was born I ditcher. For real. I ditched school on my birthdays.. when I had year round school. I Ditch a little more than I should had in High School just cause ;) and I now get my kids to ditch a little. But ... I feel it a good thing at times. Like times when I need a little mom and kids time. Weeknights involve homework and dinner and baths and ........ ya knw what I mean. Weekends involve running errands and catching up on cleaning half the time. Soo... Its important to just slow down.. or Ditch. In my point of view. Soo Tuesday I called in work and let the kids stay home. We did nothing but enjoy each other. Big breakfast. Making a Chirstmas Countdown Chain. Taking a LONG walk and playing hide and seek. Playing Hot Lava through the house. Reading books and playing games. COMPLETE attention on all my babies. Soo.. Call me a bad mom that I let my kids ditch sometimes... but its the little things in life that are important. Life flies by too fast to not slow down every now and again.
This & That
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment