Dec 28, 2011

Keeping up with a Social Life

This Christmas season I did some fun stuff with my girlfriends that I want to remember. I have my friend Tara to thank for keeping me social ;) She plans fun stuff that I never plan. Pete always laughs at me because Im always so busy and exhausted that sometime I wonder if I should go. Then he laughs because once I out the door I dont come back till midnight and I always have a BLAST!!

Tara planned a Christmas Pajama baking night at her house a few weeks ago...
 








Last weekend Amber was down from Ely... A night out with these girls is soo much FUN!!
We started with Dinner @ Tivoli Village @ the greek resturant. It was different then my style of eating so I stuck with a soup and fries :) Both we really yummy. It was a cute small resturaunt that had a dj.. we got up and dances.. all 5 people... We did the cupid shuffle!
 
Then we headed to The Belagio to see the Botanical Gardens. Beautiful , but packed.

 We also saw the Foundant made grinch... 2 months worht of work from a entire team!! Sooo crazy!!
After Amber wanted some Cheesecake and we werent saying no!! Soo yummy!! We ended the night back at Ambers parents meeting Ryans girlfriend.





Great way to add on those extra HOliday pounds dont ya think!!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

So fun!!! I miss Cheesecake!!!!!