Saturday Morning I had our Wards Super Saturday.. Ill have to take some pictures and postthe fun things I made. But.. while Pete played Basketball and set up the church.. I looked at this ...
So I had to start with dejunking. The boys both got a large garbage bags and filled with what theywanted to KEEP. Instead of the usualy give/throw away. They were to keep only the favorites. Because.. lets be honest, the bedrooms will look just a bad as that playroom soon enough. We ended with this...
(One happy big brother)
Jaidens room(Ok , ok.. the sheets are washing and I need to hang coats, but you get the idea)... Rylans room
They had fun palying with their toys all weekend. Ones they havent palyed with in a while either.
** On top of that we took down Kadences crib and moved her toys in her room. She is now in a twin bed. PLUS, shes been dry at night since day 1 of potty training. (ok, 1 accident..but that was because she didnt make it to the potty fast enough in the morning). I have 3 happy kids who ALL LOVE their new rooms... and I didnt spend a dime. Which makes one happy mama.
We also fit in some park time for the kids.
And so park time for the dog. He's officially 2 so we took him out for his birthday haha Check out the other GORGEOUS husky. Made me KINDA want another one. of course I wont act on it but hes gorgeous.

And Just because our Rylan usually is the last one to fall asleep in the car and he was OUT!! haha. Priceless!!


No comments:
Post a Comment