Last weekend the kids destroyed the upstairs. This picture is NOTHING. They pulled out all kinds of toys and blankets and built a "fortress" (as rylan calls them ?? what happened to fort). I sometimes get bummed out that my kids don't have normal relax days like I grew up with, with a stay at home mom. Sooo, when we arent rushing I REALLY CHERISH these days and wathcing my kids have a blast together.
** On the mess making side of things... Weve started paying quarters for extra chores. My kids earn allowance for their normal things.. make bed, pick up clothes, baths, brush teeth, homework, feed dogs, ect. But what about all the extras. These kids gotta be hard workers.. RIGHT? Soo. weve discovered a AWESOME help.. Dish out quarters for extra chores.. Saturday the boys were more than willing, they helped with bathroom garbage, cleaning the loft, dishes, ect. They dont lots extra over this week too. LOVING it!!
MW3....
Pete warned me in advance he was going to be up late opening night to pick it up. HONESTLY, was not too concerned. Pete is NOT the hubby to ignore the family when a new game comes out. Hes very good about playing once the kids are in bed or if home before us and then turns it off when it family time. I have not complaints when he wants a new game.. which is super rare. Now.. hes had his fair share of playing but no were near what I expected.
As for Jaiden.. I have to make him turn it off. Although after 1 fit.. and a threat to loose it for a week, no more problems. :)
The heat at work quit. :( The condenser died.. and guess what.. so did our customers and whos more important.. then of course. So our guys were too busy and so this was my best friend all this week. We got a new one this morning. :) and I still have it next to me. Cause I like it warm :)
A few nights ago I was going to hit the gym but Pete had a training so Kadence hopped on up on my legs and I did LOTS of 30 lb leg extensions. Wow!! work out.. She was having a blast and made me go and go and go.>> I wish I got a picture of Rylan. Last weel he hit his head at daycare and got a little goose egg on the side of his forehead. He insisted on wearing one of daddys hats the next morning and I didnt want him to loose it since he didnt ask. After much persistance I gave in. Especillay since he said it was to hide his bump. That poor boy is going to be trouble one day.. he is very much worried about what other people think of him (no matter how much I explain it doesn matter or people dont care.) He cares about the tiniest things and is very self concious. I dont get it .. hes soo darn cute!!




No comments:
Post a Comment