First off.. My Blog is VERY important to me. I have absolute HORRIBLE memory and I know I will cherish these updates forever. Soo.. Ive been feeling stressed that I havent posted. Weird, I know.. I posted not THAT long ago. Although.. I feel like Ive got a lot to post.. Soo
Lets backtrack. Super Saturday that I went too.. Heres so things I made!! I loved it! I love looking at things in my house that I MADE. I did one more little craft but Im not posting because I might use a christmas gift. The Autmn/Winter blocks are the same, just reversible.. Fun idea
Friday night we hit snow jam @ Thomas & Mack. Its a big snow event that has booths set up and a TON of sski/snowboarding stuff out for sale. Both years we have gone they have BMX bikes doing tricks on a hlaf pipe. The kids LOVE watching this. Your literally standing on the otehr side of the gate too so when will you ever get closer. :) BUT ... the real/only reason we really go is because you pay $15 to get in and you get a free lift ticket to Brian Head.. which is normally $45. So you save $30 a pop. Plus.. because Pete & I own our our boards and boots. We snowboard for $15. Plus.. Jaiden went last year and Rylan is coming this year so thats the only way were going to get them there. I cant afford to pay full price this young ;)
Saturday the boys had ther LAST soccer game. I say last as in LAST of the Season and LAST all together. Unless they request to go back. Weve done soccer for Jaiden for 4 years and Rylan only 6 months less than that. Soo ..were moving on. Ill blog once that all begins :) Im pretty excited with there choices because I think they both REALLY enjoy what they are doing next.
Saturday afternoon we went to my parents for The Dulaney Thanksgiving/Christmas party. Yes, we celebrated Christmas also because family was here that wont be at Chirstmas time. We played a $5 gag gift White Elephant. The boys ended up with some "FUN" stuff. Jaiden: Insta Poop and toilet paper... yup.. poop in a can. NASTY!! And Rylan with designed duct tape.....
Which was put to use that night.... ;) Who knew kids would line up to be taped up!! :) haha
Lindsey invited us all to go that same night to Town Squares "SNOW" It was FUN!! Plus.. it will only get busier as Christmas nears so im glad we hit it early. (Before Thanksgiving)
Wednesday morning as I was prepearing stuffing for Jaiden School party he told me I had to be there at either 10 or 11a .. or after school. he wasnt sure.
Me: Jaiden.. Im working so I signed up to bring stuffing, not volunteer to serve it. Thats was the parents are coming for
Jaiden: No mom... were doing somehting for you. A presentation.
Me: Do you have a letter about a time and were im suppose to be?? I didnt see anything in your bag
Jaiden: No.. were just suppose to tell you. It at 10 or 11 and after school.
Me: your not sure which??
Jaiden: NO
Me: Babe, im sorry but I cant.. im working and I think your talking about the moms volunterring. Your teacher didnt send anything home
As Im at work...at 9:20a (right as school is starting) I get an incoming call. I answer..
Jaiden: Mom, Ms. Woolrich said our presentation is at 11 o'clock. your coming right??
How could I say no... Why os it that a childs voice over the phone sound SOO little and sweet. I dont talk to my kids over the phone hardly at all so I was a little shocked.
Me: Ok, sweety , Ill talk to grandma and try to be there. Ill really try.
Jai: ok. mom 11 o clock ok
Thankfully... I work were I do so I have a little sympathy toward me :) I was able to sneak off and go.
At 10:40a im pulling into the parking lot and the same # calls.
Jai: mom, Its starting soon, are you coming.
Seriously... This is were im soo grateful for my job. If i had any other job I would not have been there. I had no heads up, besides that morning. Plus.. the next day started a 4 day weekend. What if he called and I had to say no. It would have BROKE MY HEART. I was glad I made it there for his cute performance and I ended up staying to help serve to food. So many parents were standing around and NOT helping!! Really parents... your already here.. might as well.
The next morning was THANKSGIVING. We had Granny over for homemade cinnamon rolls and egg bendict. We watched some of the Macys Day Parade and played a few games. Pete took Granny to the airport while I got us dressed and ready. Then .... Crystal was in town!! I was excited she was able to be here. We went early to my parents to see Crystal and Ryan as much as possible and to let the boys play... and RIDE ;) They rode a ton over this holiday break. That evening during dinner we were able to skype and talk to Wendy as she gave us a tour of her house. That ended in tears and we all miss her a ton. I otld PeteI really want a skyp for Christmas for the family so we can talk and SEE family that lives out of state. We now have 4 siblings and 7 cousins of the kids that need to stay close.
Friday the boys went golfing. Crystal headed to St. George to see her In laws go through the temple :) I wasnt planning on shopping but Celestial was. I didnt want to sit at home so.. we shopped. She didnt buy a thing and I bought 3 pants for the boys. We got smoothies and hit then park, then naps.
All the while on Friday 11/25/2011 .. This little cutie was in a very long surgery. Later that night we got scary new that he wasnt breathing well and he had to take a helicopter ride to a different hospital. I was a mess and wished I could be with the family. He is now home.










No comments:
Post a Comment