As the holidays are nearing Im starting to miss my far away family. Soo I will see Crystal who is coming down from Idaho for Thanksgiving :)
-I miss Wendy and her family and find myself getting emotional that my kids wont grow up with their cousins. Feeling sad that they may not be very close to them. Im not with my cousins who grew up in other states :( Well have to not let that happen.
-I got a voicemaill from my nephew Greyson the other night.. and left a simple message to see what the kids wanted for Christmas.. that sweet little voice made me cry.. as usual. Im glad well be seeing them around Christmas.
** Jaiden is no longer at daycare. He will be on breaks and over the summer but for a day to day basis I he is not. A lady in out ward was willing to watch him in the morning and after school and drive to/from school since her daughter is there already. Jaiden is loving it. Its our babysitters family and there are teenage boys in the home who he plays MW3 with. We did this to save on daycare cost and im EXTREMELY thankful to them. Rylan is a little sad that hes not with Jaiden for a the difference when not at school but hes adjusting.
** My blackberry phone was having problems so I got a droid. Im STOKED ... Ive loaded kids learning games. Grocery list. and THE SCRIPTURES :) Ive read the friend one night to the kids and in the past 2 nights read 3 General Conference talks off it. Im beyond excited about it.
** Homework... I HATE ... I know Jaiden is getting so smart because of it, but after all day at work I wanna have FUN with my kids. not do 4 pages of homework plus reading time. UGH! Thankfully Rylan has almost none, but I work with him anyways to help him improve with reading.
Since Ive started workign a normal 40 hour week Ive felt much better. Im able to accomplish so much more. I dont get to discourage working. I have more time with the kids and more time at home. Im loving it.
This & That
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment