Nov 1, 2011

Halloween Fun!!

We done some fun stuff for Halloween over the month.. some not documented but Thursday - MOnday was filled with Halloween Fun.
Thursday and Friday the kids had no school.
Thursday- Painted Pumpkins @ School
Friday- Dressed up and Went on Halloween Filed trip to University of Phenoix with Daycare for a fun filled day with candy, costumes, haunted houses, face paintings....
Saturday- Ward Trunk or Treat
(The boys took off as usual. I lost Pete too since he was hanging out with friends, So Piddle and I got us some candy! She loved it.
Sundays- Staleys Party (kids were put to bed upstairs and were AWESOME)
MOnday- Dress up again for school/daycare. Party's and costume parade at school. Then trick or treating at home with the Tippetts :)

Jaiden with 3 of his friends (2 were Indian Jones as well but none of them knew it.




 The boys loved this. Rylan started complaining his feet hurt toward the end and Kadence likes trunk or treat much better. It took her a while to warm up to walking up by herself. She wanted to be carried. No go!!


I had decided to be a witch, since earlier in the month I went to a Bunco Witch Party!! Chrissy I stole your picture cause its cute ;)


 All in all we had a really good Halloween, but Im exhausted from staying up till past midnight for 3 nights in a row and waking up at 6am. Im glad Halloween is passed and looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas and Jaidens Birthday!!

No comments: