Nov 18, 2011

Date night... and not with the Hubby ;)

 Just.. someone smaller and maybe even sweeter ;)
 This little man told me Monday that he needed a date night with me. How could I say no. So Yesterday Pete was off work earlier than me so her picked up Kadence and Rylan. Once I got Jaiden and got home.. Rylan wasnt even willing to stay and eat dinner with the family he was soo excited.

He chose bowling as our date. I LOVED spoiling him with my time and money ;) He got a slurpee and nachos and pretzel and cheese for dinner.

 Oh, cant forget he WHOOPED my butt. and no.. I want letting him win. I just suck normally but especially last night.
 Can you tell he was feeling on top of the world??

We brought home Hot Chocolate for the family to share.


Thanks Rylan for a AWESOME date night!!

No comments: