Nov 17, 2010

Time with the Cousins

My Daycare was closed last week for Veterans day. I worked for 6 hours while my parents watched my kids but left at about 1 and headed to the park to meet up with Leshal and Matix. The weather was perfect and I had fun hanging out with my sister. I always forget how much I hate this park.. or the fact that it doesnt have a small section for the little ones, so as usual we ended up by the rocks for the kids to play in. I wish I could have more park play dates but working limits that.





My oldest sister Wendy headed up to Wisconsin last week for a few days to check it out and help find their living arraingments. I dont know how but I only got the kids for about 2 hours and Pete picked up Wendy at the airport on the way home from Basketball. Theyll all be gone in about a 1- 1/2 weeks :( I get sad everytime I think about it. I know this is a part of some many peoples lives but out of 7 kids wereve all stayed in Vegas untill now. I love hanging out with Wendy and the kids love her kids. Who knows how often well get to see them.

No comments: