Nov 29, 2010

Kade 1st Haircut

Kadence got her first haircut at 18 months. 11/17/2010. Celestial had asked me when I was going to have it cut. Id thought about it a little, but not too serious. Then she mentioned an A-line! I thought about it for about 2 weeks but couldnt quite convince Pete. I needed my hair done and told Pete that Leshal was doing Kadence that night also. He was hesitant but let us :) He just wanted to make sure it wasnt to short for a pony tail because thats his favorite on her. So we agreed and Leshal started cutting. She knew Pete wasnt keen on the idea so she just started cutting and when I mentioned A-Line she got a big smile. She didnt realize he ok'd that. We couldnt go to short in the back because we had to keep her pony, but I think it turned out adorable!


BEFORE:






AFTER:



And it still will fit in a pony :)

No comments: