Today Rylan did not want to go to school.
Rylan: I dont feel good mom. I have to stay home.
Me: Rylan, I cant stay home today and dads already at work. You have to go. If your still sick at school your teacher will call me and Ill pick you up. (We go through this here and there and once they are they..of course, no call)
Rylan: But mom, my tummy hurts.
Me: If you get to school and still feel sick, your teacher will call me.
Rylan: But im hot (Touching his head) OUCH! (as in TOO HOT)
A few seconds later..
Rylan: Mom, I cant go to school today.....My mouth is watering
HAHAHAHA...Seriously, I laughed out loud. I didnt laugh at him, I just couldnt help it. Rylan is hilarious!!
Soo.. no guys.. I did not let him stay home for a watering mouth :( Mean Mom .. I know!!
This & That
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment