Nov 3, 2010

A real BOOGER!!

Kadence is a real Booger. Shes fiesty and down right mean when she wants to be. Anyways... Friday Ive been playing softball, Petes got kid duty but we were down a few guys this week and Pete filled in as our pitcher. It was fun palying with him. So my mother in law watched the kids. She said the boys were good, but ... Kade, not so much. But, then Again, I could of told you that.

I left my phone in the car, but I had gotten a text from Rose about an hour after we left... K, shes asleep!! Which means she cried by the back door... to the garage, were Mamma left her. For and HOUR!! And I can guarantee this isnt whinner... its yelling!


We play 2 games in a row and its about a half hour drive so we were gone a while. We came home to worn out babies.


Weve established Kadence can be rough.. but she can be SWEET as ever too!! I love this girl so much and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that she has become a real cuddler. She wasnt AT ALL when she was a baby. Hers some daddy loving time in the morning.

No comments: