Nov 3, 2010

Halloween Day

Halloween Day, I wake up early to get ready for 8am Church. Then Pete heads in to wake up Kadence to start getting her ready. Apparently she had thrown up and fell back asleep. We didnt even hear her cry during the night. Hopefully the morning ;/ She has a fever too. So church is out. She was amazing all morning, well sick amazing.. just laying there, so quite and good, watching cartoons.


We relaxed all day and then Leshal & Brandon came for dinner and trick or treating. By this time Kadecne was feeling a little better and I took her out around the neighborhood but wasnt about to hair spray and color my sick childs hair. She went around in her pjs. Mostly I held her. The boys were off and we had to tell them to wait up numeorus times. Matix was ecstatic! He RAN around having a good ole time.








Leshal and Brandon were Puppy sitting this little guy > Hurley ... My kids loved him! Rex would have torn him up im sure if we let him too close. Or atleast stomped on him. I tried to see how he would do and he was just WAY too excited. We had to keep him outside.

We only went up and down 2 streets and then headed home.. we already had tons of candy from trunk or treating. Plus Ive never lived were we have trick or treaters so I was excited. I did it once and decided it wasnt all that cool. Thankfully Jaiden thought it was and took over that job happily. Pete said he had a cut off... we had alot of older teens :) Atleast they arent partying.. but that may be later.



What a CREAPER.. RIGHT?



Hope everyone had a great Halloween. I know Ill be working this EXTRA weight off for a few weeks... thats right.. I gained THAT much :(

No comments: