Kadence was sick her first Sunday of turning 18 months. So Last week was her first day of nursery. I did not expect it to go well because Kadence will do well with certain people. She has to be very comfortable with someone for her to not throw huge fits. So I figured this wouldnt go great but maybe all the kids and toys would distract her... UMMM NO! I snuck out and went to Sunay school and about as fast as I sat down I was back up again. They came and said she was throwing a huge fit and boogers down her face.. the works. So I went back, played and thried to distract. One other dad was doing the same for his 3rd week and would sneak out and stand outside the door and if hes kid threw a fit he be back in .. I though, Ok thats what Ill do, wait and see how she does. AGAIN...NO. So I wound up in nursery for the full 2hours. But im not complaining. I had fun and enjoyed it. Hopefully over the next few weeks shell get comfortable but im not holding my breath. So heres her first day pictures.

And one of the boys, just because.
No comments:
Post a Comment