LOTS has happened this past two months. Some I havent felt much like blogging about which is why I havent.. but its time to put stuff in so I dont forget.
First things first. Petes dad passed away the begining of August. So that was very rough on the family to say the least. He has had bad health for a while and is a cancer survivor. Although the last few months got worse. He was admitted to the hospital for low blood pressure as a precautionary measure and then ended up on life support (Im keeping this real breif) after 3 days the family decided together it was his time. My boys understood that he was in Heaven but didnt quiet realize.
On a better note. We peirced Kadence's ears when she was 31/2 months. I planned on 2 months but couldnt bring myself to do it. But she did pretty well and she looks darling with them.
We signed the boys back up for soccer.
This & That
4 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment