Im at this point in parenting were Im trying to really decide some days on whether some things really matter or not. Some days I get my kids all dressed and do their hair and then a few hours later they decide they want to be in their underwear or naked for that matter (dont worry I dont let that fly) or in last years halloween costumes. Some days it drives me crazy but really.. were just home, does it matter that much? Im still on the edge for that one. But what about destroying the room? Or rearranging things? That i dont really mind. I remember my parents let us do lots of our own crazy stuff like this growing up and they stick out in my mind as some of my best memories. I remeber lining the Whole house with books and playing hot lava. Or our room was our domain and we could rearrange or decorate however we pleased. I want to be better at just letting my kids enjoy. So lately they rearrange there room or destoy it and we just let in be that way until the end of the day. Heres some pictures to show my wonderfully dresses kids in their awesomely clean room =) haha.




Soo.. what matters in my parenting right now? >> Not how my kids look or my house.. but that my kids are enjoying their precious childhood and that im choosing my battles how I feel are important!!
No comments:
Post a Comment