

Kadence is already 4 1/2 months old!! I cant believe its gone so fast. She got her shots this past week and she weighs 14 lbs 4 oz. and is 24 inches long. Shes in the 75 percentile in both. She my little chunko and I love her that way. Her brothers still love her to death. Weve started her on rice and her veggies. She got peas first and litterally cried. Obviously not her favorite. Some facts about my precious girl:
She hates tummy time. Shell only lay on her tummy for a few seconds and get REAL mad. The doctor told me she needs more because she should be stronger by now. So ive been tricking her by laying her across my lap so shes holding her head and strengthing her back and not realizing it.
She WILL NOT stand up. My boys did when they were like 2 weeks old so Im pretty surprised she still doesnt want to. I mean NEVER will this girl stand. Doctor says dont worry, her legs work =)
She is THE BEST baby EVER!! >> not just cause Im mommy but really. She hardly cries and she just goes along with pretty much anything. I cant myself realizing its been to long since I acknowledge her and have to go over to play and hold her because she will let you just go about cleaning or dealing wit hboys forever before she needs your attention.
She TALKS up a storm. Am I really ready for a girl to talk my ear off>> YEP.. IM AM!! =)
She loves watching her borthers.
She rolled over only 1x and that was about a week and a half ago and she hasnt dont it since.


2 comments:
She is just getting sweeter!! I peeked at her today & couldn't believe how big she's gotten! She's such a gorgeous baby!!!
she is such a doll! and she sounds like way too much fun!! i hope i have a girl one day!
Post a Comment