Sep 28, 2009

Back to Work!!

Today was my first day back to work (at my Dads office). I do although get to take my baby with me =). A lady in out ward is watching my boys for a great deal and her house is just fabulously kid friendly. I stopped by friday to let the boys get a feel of the place and get to know her and her kids and her and I talked. It took me about 15 min to get them to leave. Then this morning when I dropped them off the didnt even kiss me bye or say it for that matter. They were just excited to go play. So Im glad they are happy were they'll be. Im not working completely full time but close enough. Ill be working 35 hrs/ wk. I drop the kids off at 10 and pick them up at 6, with 1 hr. off the clock to go in and work on the house so that when im with the kid sI get to BE with the kids =). Before I worked 7-5 so this seems dueable. I actually get to hang out with them before dropping them off. So well see how it all plays out. Heres to work!!

No comments: