


My parents have a boat (for the time being..weird/long story) so we went up as a family to lake mead this weekend. Pete had to work so we went without him =(. I had to talk Jaiden into getting on the tube and before we barley even got going he was yelling at me to make them stop and he wanted off (What.. is this my Jaiden??, he did like being on the obat and watching everyone else go though).

Rylan got on with me and was loving it. I kept trying to get him to go faster but he didnt want to but he was going a good speed for a 3 year old.

Then he was sinking into the tube and his legs were getting stuck so I tried pulling them out and I made teh front of the tube go under and we fell off. =/ he wasnt too thrilled about that. We camped by a big hill and the kids had a blast climbing it and swimming in the water. Kadence had fun hanging out with her Cousin Matix in the trailer. They like cuddling and holding hands. We had a fun time and have to take daddy out with us soon.
1 comment:
Cute pictures!! Glad you had fun. Fun to see your kids, they are so darling.
Post a Comment