Apr 6, 2009

Pregnancy!!

29 weeks


33 weeks

Everything is continuing to go steady and well. My heart was pounding pretty hard about every other day. I mentioned it to my doctor and he took me off the procardia (Stuff helping sotp contractions) That night I had quite a bit of contractions but they werent close enough to be to concerned and they eventually went away. Today I saw my OBGYN. Not much has changed with my cervix.. so Hes really not too concerned with me being on bedrest anymore! HURRAY!! Ill still be taking it easy, just not too easy! Heres two pictures to updaye how Im looking lateley. Im 34 weeks and 2 days but the last picture I took was 33 weeks. Im feeling pretty uncomfortable. This morning Pete woke up and said how great he slept.. I told him how I slept " LIKE CRAP" I swear I woke up like 10 x's from a dream of me in labor only to find myself in my own dang bed =( Not cool. Im just soo anxious for her to be hear. Even though I technically have about 51/2 weeks left, I feel like the end is HERE. I mean since 24 weeks I thought she would be very early (So im thankful thats not the case, but its not helping with the waiting).

5 comments:

Amy said...

You look great! I hope that everything goes well for the rest of your pregnancy.

Lauren said...

What a great belly! Almost there, I never got past 34 week either time so I am sure anything longer seems like eternity!! Hang in there she will be here before you know it!!!

Emily said...

Lookin good :) You carry like me - all out front! She's definitely growing, and I'm so happy that you're almost there!!

Chelsea said...

Wow Tara! You are tiny!! You have the cutest little family!

Janeen said...

You look great! I can't believe you are so far along. That's exciting!