Apr 26, 2009

Brittneys Farewell!

Today a good friend of mine from when were little had her mission farewell in her Singles ward. Me and my sister Celestial went to listen to her speak. Me & Brittney were really good friends when we were little and she moved up to St. George toward the begining of High School. Even though thats not far we really didnt hang out but over the past 4 or 5 years weve kept in touch and gotten together every once in a while. She's one of those friends that even though we dont talk much, when we do I feel so close to her still. Im sooo EXCITED for her and know she'll do great. Her talk was AMAZING and I felt so much Love towards her and was wondering why no guy has swept her off her feet yet =) One day!! She leaves for Hondurus (Spanish Speaking, and very poor conditions) in about 3 weeks, May 12th.

2 comments:

The Fleming Family said...

Good luck today!! I hope your amnio isnt as horrible as mine was!
-Danielle

Perry Family said...

I love all the girls night out pics!! you all look so great!