Apr 29, 2009

May 5th!!

I went to my very last Doctor appt. today!! My Obgyn talked to the Perinatologist, who did the Amnio, he told him it showed about 5 days till her lungs should be mature. So were gunna go with 8 to be on the safe side. So Tuesday May 5th I will for sure be induced .. If I dont go into labor on my own. He said my cervix is paper thin and Im still dialated to a 2. BUT .. I dont want to go sooner, just because of her lungs. Soo we will have 3 birthdays within my small family within 5 days! Pete B-day is May 4th, hers will be May 5th (Which is also a good friends B-day) and Rylans is May 9th!! Oh ya>> My dads/Petes Moms is May 13th, which sometimes lands on Mothers Day. So lots of Birthdays within a short time period but we'll take it!! I just dont want her to come a day early on Petes B-Day!! Soo for real this time we have less than a week till Ill be holding my Baby Girl!

10 comments:

Alli Waldron said...

Congratulations! That is really a ton of birthdays is a short time period!

The Fleming Family said...

Oh I am so glad! I hope you do make it to the 5th! That amnio result must have been so frustrating after planning on her being here already. I'm glad that they are giving you a date without having to do another one! Good luck with everything!
-Danielle

Chels Allred said...

congrats!! that soo exciting!!! OMG I can't wait to see pictures of her! I bet she will be so beautiful!

JordanAmberMavrik said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited!! Your beautiful little girl is gonna be here tomorrow!!!! When her and Mav get married they can say they knew eachother since she was born LITERALLY!! so cute!!

Ashley and Ivy said...

best of luck 2moro!!! I cant wait to see her!!! (=

The Thelins said...

Today's the day. Good luck! She will be beautiful!

Lois said...

yea!!!! Kadence has arrived... Great Grandpa Sanders wanted to play with her a little longer before she came thats why the delay but glad she's here and your both fine. Cant wait to see her!

Christene said...

Yeah! We can't wait to see your darling girl! I know you're more than ready. Good job holding out as long as possible. It will be such a relief to have her here!

Emily said...

You should have your new little one by now, and I CANNOT WAIT to see pictures and hear how things are! I'm thinking of you, and I love ya!!

Ashley and Ivy said...

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!