I want to post what kind of girl trouble im already antisipating from my 2 yr. old in the future.
I have 1 that hilarious and 1 that just happened yesterday @ church. Theres lots more like it too.
Last soccer season Rylan had the ball and was taking it down the field.. he was really pretty close to getting a goal when 2 (about 5 yrs. old) cute little girls walked by the field toward the park. Rylan STOPS DEAD IN HIS TRACK (looses the ball of course) and his little head follows theses girls as they walk by... Ya know.. the way thats sooo obvious he was chekcing them out. IT was HILARIOUS and half the parents were cracking up.
then yesterday at church:
Toward the end of sacrament meeting we ended up sitting in the back by Amber and Jordan. Sitting with them was there niece Chloe Lichty. Im next to Chloe and Rylans on the other side of me
Rylan: Whats he name (Holding up two fingers)
Me: Chloe
Rylan: No whats her name (Still holding up his 2 fingers and pointing to them) ** Realizinf hes asking how old
Me: Oh, how old is she?
Rylan: Yea
Me: I think shes 4 (She might be 5)
Rylan: (Very Exstatic) OH!! LIKE ME!
Me:No, shes older than you.
Rylan:I wanna say hi
Me: Ok
He then hops off his seat, stands were she can see him and says HI!! Waving his hand and smiling a little flirty smile.
He eventually sits back down.
Soon she hops up to walk over the her mom
Rylan: WERES SHE GOING? (In a worried voice)
Then just a second later she walks back and Rylan has this big ole smile on his face as he stares at her
Amber caught all this and said to me " Your in trouble"
Of course he would go for the older girls ( oh yea.. amber asked chloe if she thought Rylan was cute and she said "He has a MOHAWK" HAHA.. TOO CUTE.. I guess his mohawk is a turn off for her)
Here Jaidens Funny stuff yesterday>>
Right when we get home from Church Jaiden decides he wants to pee his pants just as were getting the changed out of the church clothes (i know, I know hes 4.. and NO, this is NOT normal.. he hasnt peed his pants in who know how long) So I told him to take off his wet clothes and go wipe down his no peed on legs.
He comes back butt naked (He is Very Compfortable naked, I dont know why) and point to his pee pee.
Jaiden: MOM!! Hes in BIG trouble
Me: Why?
Jaiden: Cause he PEED all in my pants
Me: Well dont you control you Pee Pee?
Jaiden: NO!! My Pee Pee CONTROLS ME!!
HAHA!! I had to tell Pete this one>.. I told him hes raising a typical guy (Enough Said =) )
This & That
4 years ago
7 comments:
Funny stories. They must learn young about the pee-pee controlling them. I guess it's genetically programmed that way :) I love the stories of Rylan and the girls. You are definitely in trouble!
haha oh girl!! Your boys are so darn hilarious and oh so cute! You are SO in trouble :) I LOVE these stories... GREAT!!
Aren't all men controlled by their pee-pee? That is hilarious!
Your boys are funny!
That is too funny! Amber told me last night, but I think Chloe likes Jaiden. And I had no idea you were one of Nick's teachers..I guess because you have been gone so long.Anyways, on the way home from church Nick was talking about you and said you were resting in your bed. Funny kids!
Those dang pee-pees! Always getting boys in trouble!! :) Your kids crack me up!!
oh that's so funny!! Jaiden is hilarious!!
Post a Comment